Sunday, October 10, 2021

Sunday October 10: Home & Ardmore in Cool Rain

Good day everyone. Fall is  definitely  here right now. No shorts

 for the foreseeable future. I got up fairly late because I was tired again. I slept pretty well had 

some pretty vivid dreams that I forgot actually. The cat woke up 

with me and I fed the cat and watch some YouTube and talked on the phone a little bit. 

I printed out a picture and then I caught the 105  us to Ardmore Pennsylvania. It’s now 2:01 PM. Time

 to continue the day. I arrived at Lynn’s and started feeling a little less depressed which is a good thing. It’s now 

almost 4 o’clock we’re going to head out to the Manayunk Trail. 

Wellington drizzly all day and we are going towards the Manyunk Trail. We’re going to 

enter through another method. It’s now 431. We got gas and we’re

 stopping at the Wawa on rock Hill Road to get some provisions since it’s just kind of cold and nasty outside and shit. We discussed the new IRS rule that says if 

you get paid or make money via Venmo or PayPal etc. anything over $600 gets reported to the IRS and you get a form. Called a 1099 – K form.  The threshold has been lowered it was 20,000 and 200 transactions 

now the transactions could be the 20. So it’s now 5:16 PM. This shitty weather supposed to continue at least into tomorrow. There will be no road trip to Long Beach Island or anywhere else this year like last year.

  It’s now 6:49 PM and it’s dark already. We just arrived home from the Cynwyd  Heritage Trail. We found a different area to park and 

then the usual Manayunk side. I think the Manayunk sites close well I 

know for sure the parking availability is really stunted because they’re digging up the road for pipes 

so that was cool to go to a different spot on the Manayunk Trail. 

We parked at a CVS parking lot which is nice and they do have spots 

specifically for the trail which was discovered after we had parked in another 

area. It’s nearly 8:45 we are  watching 8 Mile. It’s about Eminem the

 rapper. I never heard of it before but it’s pretty good actually. We then watched heartland

 which is a Canadian TV series that’s on Netflix.

No comments: