Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Wednesday, October 20: A Grumpy Day in My World

Even though I went to bed at a decent hour I woke up a little crotchety because I had a very restless

 sleep last night. I did sleep but I just kept shuffling around a bit. I got up ate my breakfast took
my meds little late in 
the morning and pressed ahead with work. I just found myself really tired and just not in the mood to deal with it any thing except just 
staring at my computer. That was my mental state. I was a little bit provoked but it wasn’t a big deal. And then press the head with the car fair last which took me a long time. That’s a pain 

in the ass list to do. It’s primarily because


 I forgot I actually had it  do the spreadsheet so it’s basically copy the previous months 

info and superimpose it. That entails Kross checking cross referencing last months info etc.

 I do know that my list is pretty damn accurate. Did you know that the average gas price is about $3.50 a gallon? Well 

you do now. I had to take a nap around 4 o’clock because I was so blessedly 

tired and that’s what I did I took a nap. Well the snap made me a little bit late so I did take Uber. I just
 couldn’t run fast enough to make the bus. 

So I did what I had to do. For the ride went smoothly and I arrived here in Westchester at 5:51 PM I just relax a little 
bit. It’s a beautiful 

day out here in West Chester Pennsylvania I will be on time which is good. I’m at the Westtown 
business center. Well that was a very intense session that’s for damn sure. 

I was trying to articulate my feelings to myself. The sunset really early today it felt like it was getting darker sooner. Lynne picked me up and we drove to the Giant  to pick up some stuff. This 
giant store house 

late hours. There’s quite a few people you’re considering how late it is. It’s 8 o’clock PM. Good 



old sportsball came out tonight I’ll watch that later when I get home. I watched a little bit of it wow I was waiting in the parking lot. It’s now 8:14 PM and she’s about to leave the supermarket

 and to help her
 load in some water and then we’re probably going to eat and watch Heartland. It’s 9:12 PM we’re about to start our walk for a half hour It’s a Daniel world 
we all live in. I’m just living in it. And I plan to keep living it for as long as I can

No comments: