Friday, October 08, 2021

Friday, October 8: Getting Done Work, Booster and Visiting a friend

I slept pretty well last night and it was a great thing. I felt better much better than I did when I woke

 up yesterday. I was still fighting off a little bit of the blues that I’ve been checking often on for the 

better part of two weeks. Anyhow, I got straight to work because I knew I had to hustle it because

 there’s a long weekend coming up and then work that needs to get done. I got it if you reverse referrals I had it 

on in the last minute. I also had to  finish up some elect referrals. They were pretty 

tough to finish because I was a bit distracted and also you have to go back-and

-forth and double check stuff consistently. Anyhow I have not talk to Pat yet. I did however manage

 to tell my supervisor that I’m going to be putting in my retirement as of 1231.  I’m glad to get that done. That’s

 just one thing off my checklist over the next 2 1/2 months. I know it’s gonna go by real fast and 

shit. After Work I got my booster shot for the COVID-19. I had to wait from 4:30 to 5:30 but I got it done 



and I’m really glad about that. I’m going to have to get my Scripps later my Scripps are too. And then went to Mike’s house at 6:30 had some pizza that he treated me too. That was nice. I then came home and talked on the phone and that was there. Tomorrow I’m just gonna sleep in. The stark contrast to last Saturday where I had to get up at 3:15 in the morning to make in March.

No comments: