Monday, October 11, 2021

Monday October 11: A Busy Day Off


I got up around 10:00 AM to quickly eat and deliver Lynne‘s car back to Ardmore because she had an appointment for a blood test. We went to the blood test and she didn’t have the
 paperwork that they want it. That was weird because I would think they’d have a copy of it. Oh well. We next went to the bank and forgot that it was a bank holiday today. She also wanted to go to 

the post office but we of course realize that the post office gonna be closed because of the Monday holiday. After we did that
 attempt to do errands we then went back to her place and she got busy getting
 ready for a walk to Ashbridge park. We showed up about 10 minutes late to Ashbridge park at 12:40 PM. We walked for about an hour and a half and it was a pleasant walk. It was nice not to be the only one involved in a conversation. More the merrier in my humble opinion. It is now 252 and it’s taking us about 45 minutes to do get ready and we’re going to head back to my place. We got back
to my place and I realize there was no effing way that I was going to be able to do that and go meet Wayne in Center city. I canceled that till tomorrow. We then got down to throwing out a bunch of pictures 

that he just wasn’t using and moving the printer around so doesn’t sit on the floor. Place looks a lot better. I have a meeting I’m leaving at 6:45 PM I’m scheduled

 to get there around 6:42 if I walk. Maybe I’ll catch a bus and blow some fair money. As I was getting on SEPTA the guy let me on without 

using my card because I was rushing to catch the train. Very nice out so much better long sleeve shirt on to fall is here.  Well I went to the meeting before then I 
went to the vendor and got a Gyro and was able to eat it before the meeting. I really hadn’t eaten all that much except for the yogurt and super coffee. Oh yeah I did have a banana first thing in the morning. I didn’t 

have my traditional cereal. The meeting went pretty well. We had a couple really new people hi there. By then fortunately caught a 21 bus pretty quickly after the meeting. It’s 8:14 PM and I should be home by around 821 according to the Google maps. And then supposed to help Lynne at my place for the next hour before she leaves

No comments: