Monday, October 18, 2021

Monday October 18: Work, Errands & a Meeting

Hi it is a Monday all day long. I got up I was pretty tired and went back to take 

a nap. We had a unit meeting there is nothing new under the sun which is always good. I then needed to 

return Lynne‘s car back to Ardmore so I waited till lunch and drove out there. She served 


me up some steel cut oatmeal with fruit it was very good. We then had a little bit of a discussion and 


then I got an email from work and I just got kind of in a big rush. This was kind of 

disturbing but but we resolved it. After I came back and found out that the assignment had

 only one name on it and that was a great great relief! I then realized that I had to help Pat with something


 so that’s what I did. I caught up to my emails and black as they say. It’s now 2:32 PM it’s still nice and breezy 


and sunny outside. Really a perfect fall day to do fun stuff and try to get as much work done as possible. 

Well the ride up to the motorcycle place was a bit torturous because 

traffic is really bad on 676 interstate 76 and I 95 of course. I had some pending 

stuff on my phone that just didn’t work for some reason. Well the traffic on the way back is even worse  even trying to get on the offramp Road is ridiculous. It’s now 4:25 PM. Well I left the place around 4:22 PM I then got 



on 95 and did OK wasn’t as horrible as I thought it might be. I got back and I was pretty
tired and fix most of my 

attachment issues with work. I’m now heading to the MONDAY Night Beginners meeting  in 



which I am leading for the whole month of October each Monday. I’m took it to five minute nap and then 

proceeded to message train because when I tap the fair card you have to tap it 34 times for it to read the card it’s very 
frustrating. They are starting to put new ones on the buses but it’s too late for me right now I’m hoping they can catch a 21 bus or some other
bus up Walnut 
because it’s gonna be a tight squeeze😩 it’s now 6:32 PM I am at 15th and market or nearby market I’m again trying to cross the street and hopefully I will not be 
late to the meeting. Pat went to work with his new Harley and he just bought at the Langhorne place we just called 
Stars and Stripes  Harley. Isn’t that cute. I managed 

to get on a route 12 bus which will save me some time and give me time to kind of blend in and shop on time. Now 6:38 PM. Well I went to the meeting 
and lead the meeting with the topic of halt and
 it went pretty well. We had a business meeting and went pretty efficiently. I then went to the CVS to pick up some Scripps that

 were due to be picked up by today. I think came back home in crashed a little bit and then ended my day with her on the phone and hoping tomorrow be a little bit quieter than today was 

No comments: