Sunday, October 10, 2021

Saturday, October 9: Sleeping In Depression and Center City


Well today is Saturday. Did you know that? Well I did and I questioned every part of it. I got up late because I felt like sleeping and then I went downtown. I met up with Larry’s Friend Wayne and we ate some Korean 

food which is very delicious. The sun kind of went away and it was cloudy. After I left the city, I came home

 and took a walk to burn off some of the food and go outside and walk around. That’s the way 

 it is. Lynne came over and I gave her a photograph and we walked around some

 more.  I talked to Pat and that was good it was good to talk to him again. I 

watch this video about local SEO. It’s a it’s about getting your business or 

practice on top of Google searches. It’s definitely a different world. There are these two ladies that

 were very young especially the woman on the right. She looks like she might

 be 30 at best. I sent Lynne my thoughts about this.

No comments: