Sunday, October 17, 2021

Sunday, October 17: Towson to Millbourne, Ardmore and Birdsboro

I had sent my alarm for 8:30 and got up on time. I had some cereal and coffee talk to Michael & Mary. 

They were dealing with Cyrus Mary sisters poodle. He parked this morning and they’re going to return the dog back to the sisters house soon. We talked a little bit and then I rolled out towards I 95. I just 

decided that  I would avoid the toll so the car company might not know that I was outside of the tri-state area. It took me a little out-of-the-way but not terribly. I 

ended up going on route one to 322 and then to 95. I found a gas station right on 322 just before I-95 which was actually the last convenient gas station between 
there and 70th St. and Holstein Avenue. I had to walk 15 minutes which didn’t feel as bad as the other walk where I walked all the way to one end of the street and then walked all 
the way to the other end. I change to my long sleeve shirt because it’s pretty cold outside. It’s now 1125 and we’re just about to enter Upper Darby from East Lansdowne. It’s 11:42 AM I’m 
just about to step foot in the house. Feed the cat and then figure out when and how I’m getting 
to Ardmore House. Well I came home fed the & cat played with him as well.  Hi next took a shower answered a couple text messages and walked to 69th St. and 

caught the 105 bus just before I left. I think I tried to sneak out a little early. Anyhow it’s now overcast and cool outside. Hi next took a shower answered a couple text 

messages and walked to 69th St. and caught the 105 bus just before it left. 
I think I tried to sneak out a little early. Anyhow it’s now 

overcast and cool outside. It’s 1257 we’re on Lancaster Avenue and I’m 

about to get off the bus. Got off the bus and came in a couple people walked out. I then took out the garbage and I’m gonna have some steel cut oatmeal to fill me up a little bit more before you go 

off to somewhere. We’re going to Indian Creek or someplace out near Reading. It is now 2:30 PM and we are actually leaving the premises
 of the Ardmore house. We drove 

at the Birdsboro PA. The GPS was acting really stupid it wanted us to go on the turnpike instead

 of going up western 422. We finally went on the turnpike for one stop and get off at Valley Forge in 422. I want

 to get the bird GPS couldn’t find the trail it made us go round circle so we got to see a lot of Birdsboro 

within finally stopped at a Sal’s pizza style place on E. 1st St. in Birdsboro. Lynne recognize one of the women working
there. They were very nice people. We took care of her business  

we both also got a  a slice   We then  took a walk on the Schuylkill river trail in Birdsboro. It was a nice little path and it was some nice
 scenery. We walk 30 minutes each way.
 After that we headed back. Around route 29 and 422 and noticed that I was getting sleepy 

so we switched drivers. The GPS acted weird all day and maybe lingo no 

big round in circles round and around around 422. Hundred and it’s 

now 7:48 PM after we get back to hard-core I took a half hour crash. It felt really 
good to sleep. I think it’ll just caught up to me. It is making salads and I’m looking at all the pictures that I took today came out really good. It’s 8:54 PM. I don’t 



know if we have time for a movie and two get me home at a decent hour. 

I must say that the nap in the car and the nap when I got home did help. 

I did a lot of rain around today even before I got to Ardmore. Falls 
Areally here because it was pretty cool today. I can’t believe it’s already mid- 

October! Time is really going fast. Lynne’s thinking of being a nanny. She is very 

nurturing. Can you have d a watch the movie Georgy Girl. It 

was made in 1966. It’s full of British actors and it is so dated but it does make a point. It’s bazaar because it was also filmed in black-and-white

No comments: