Saturday, October 16, 2021

Saturday, October 16: Going to Towson & Larkin Poe

Well I got up after sleeping pretty well last night. I managed to eat 

breakfast feed the cat change the litter and take a shower. I was feeling pretty gross. Just as I was about to leave, I realized a couple things I hadto pull down the shade change the kitty litter

 etc. I caught the EL just before it left and I ran like hell & caught the G bus at 56th  and Chestnut. As  I 
was writing this about 11:45 AM some dude in a pick up truck 

his cap on  the back of his truck literally fell off. I heard it didn’t see it happen but I heard a loud noise. I thought it was an accident. It is pretty warm out here and when I bitched 

about the rental thing the woman from the rental place heard me. I told him I had to listen to customers for 30 years yes and and 50 phone calls a day for a couple years I couldn’t do 

it for 40 years with no bye what I get done telling me what I need to get done that 

oh yeah it’s kind of a hickory  smoked flavorit’s the same with all the rental

 places. Anyway it’s 11:14 AM and well I finally got my car around noon and 

the drive was very smooth. It was warm and sunny the majority of 

my trip. I got in around 145 and it’s 232 and we just started getting the rain which

 will last the rest of the day. I had a snack and Gingerale. penne with white 
sauce for dinner which was really good. It 

was homemade and it was the perfect kind of food for me today because 

I was pretty hungry that’s for damn sure. It’s now 621 and we’re going to take an Uber 

to the place where the concert is located. It’s about a 10 minute ride. Earlier

 we had watched a little bit of football but mostly just as background. Uber 



is going to pick us up at 6:45 conference starts at eight. I’m gonna try to some coffee and sit around and wait till the Uber gets here. Well this place is right in downtown Towson. It’s right near Towson State. The opening

 band is finishing at nine and I started to hit the men’s room and get a breather outside minus my mask. It’s cool off a lot but the rain ended which 
is always good. So I was told the the band that Mike really loves it’s going 

to start at  9 PM.  Thid was a good opportunity to just get out of the crowd. 

The nice thing about being in the front row is that nobody’s breathing on 

my face and I have separation plus I can get some good videos assuming my battery doesn’t

 die. It’s now 8:43 PM. What is the main main band came on and they were quite a powerful pan it was two 

women is the front part of the group and a 
drummer and a another dude as well. Mike treated me to some diet Cokes and we are right on the front row which you can get good pictures I could lean on the defense so standing all night
wouldn’t bother me. Also there’s nobody in front of me and crowded in my face so it was

 Covid safe so it pretty much was the perfect way to see a live concert. Mike really really enjoyed it.  He 

turned was turned on to him from YouTube. It’s now 11:08 PM. I’m gonna explain how I’m getting home

 that I’m feeding the cat and then plan a trip to Reading tomorrow. I’m gonna get up at eight

 gulp a quick breakfast and get the hell out of Dodge. I got a return the car 
in the middle of nowhere near the airport and continue my busy busy week which will start tomorrow 

No comments: