Sunday, October 03, 2021

Sunday, October 3: Visiting Mom and Ardmore

This morning I woke up at 9:50 AM after a very very intense interesting an explosive 
and traumatic day yesterday. I was thankful that I slept pretty well overnight. Daddy was with me when I slept in it was very nice. I’m not
 sure why but I got off to a little bit of a late start driving to media PA. I was fortunate that my brother wasn’t waiting impatiently. I was almost 15 minutes late I got there 

immediate 11:45 AM meeting hung out and then picked up my mom at Riddle Village Director Of Nursing we went to the iron Hill brewery for lunch. Each of us ordered lunch. I had hummus because
I just wasn’t feeling it hungry. We were watching the Eagles lose to the Chiefs 3420. Eagles tried to keep up but couldn’t really stop that Kansas City office. I was shaking my leg and my brother was getting really tired of it. Overall however it was a very nice time. I

 then left just in time to be able to get to Ardmore at 3 o’clock. I told Lynne 2 o’clock earlier but there was no way  I didn’t make it home by 2 PM considering we haven’t even gotten our food yet from the restaurant by 1 o’clock. Restaurant service is pretty slow. I guess it was  all of the understanding that’s  everywhere nowadays. I didn’t make it Ardmore by 3 o’clock. We had a discussion and hang up till five then we went out for a walk. It was very nice outside a good day for a walk. We walked for an hour after you sure you do and then we came back and watched heartland and I got a haircut. 

No comments: