Wednesday, October 06, 2021

Wednesday October 6: Kitty 🐈‍⬛ Clean-Up. Dentist and West Chester

Good morning everybody. It is hump day in the first week of October. I woke up this 

morning and I got a call from the DPW helpdesk to fix my network connectivity problem that I’ve been 

going through for the last 2 to 3 days. He called it 8:58 AM so I was a little flummoxed at first. We went 

to this website and found out that I had been registered for the VPN. 

So I got re-registered. He was very patient with me. Next I decided 

that I had to do a little kitty litter maintenance today. I swept up and then 

emptied out the contents in the bottom tray. The system Lynne has set up 

and the calendar works really well because I don’t ’t smell kitty litter at all. Well I get a cleaning at the

  at the dentist office and the dentist made a slight adjustment to my partial. I then picked 

up a couple Pepsi‘s on the way home and found out that public service student loan

 program has been revamped. Maybe I can apply to get my student loan forgiven and actually



 succeed. Anyhow I pressed on with work and talk in the phone Robert just Apple friends 



including Michael Ward and talk to Royal. I sent out a bunch of reverse furloughs today. I knows my supervisor did leave
early today due to the email response. I need 



to tell her soon. I thought about taking a very early pushbutton nurse one that left at 4:35. It gets 

me there a little early but at least I have a second chance cases cited not to run this when I can catch the next one. Don’t want to leave
 at 5:05 it’s not that reliable.  I called the 104 bus just in time with a minute to spare. 

Fortunately Sasha crowded. It’s overcast and a little bit cool but I don’t think it’s

 going to freeze my legs since I’m wearing shorts. What a bastard show up and 



I got there around 5:20 so I stayed outside and read the nice air and I watched some YouTube

 videos. It is now 5:58 PM I just entered the building ready for my appointment. Oh boy what an appointment man! It was deep and left me A little bit stunned. I’m not gonna say much more than that on a public forum. I knows we talked and watched heartland and had some salad. I’m trying to eat the same food Linda‘s which is a really nice bevy of greens etc.

No comments: