Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Wednesday, October 13: Hump Day @ Work and Ardmore

Well I woke up a little bit for the alarm but I laid around with my cat Danny for a little bit and then got up to work.  Due to the fact that I was 
working a little extra yesterday, I was able to start the day running with a whole boatload of Roberto furloughs from

 this home project. They have not sent people to us since before the pandemic 
started in early 2020.  This agency sure had a backlog that’s for darn sure. I had to reconstruct the form letter because things have changed and so did my supervisors

 name. I’m glad I was alert and on the ball because that could’ve 

been a real cluster fuck that’s for sure. Anyhow I just kept trucking through the day I talked on the phone first with three people and had one of my mini samosas packets for lunch. I didn’t go out all day I realized. I did get a nice little mat for the cats  food and water. 

This way I won’t trip over the big plastic tray that I’ve been using. Well I finish 

off work and then come to one 06 bus inside and go to Rite Aid since I 

got me there early. I got a juice and some chips. I don’t think I had a Knouff to eat for lunch so that’s 

what I did. It’s nice out it’s cloudy but temperature is about perfect. This is fall Falls great around here. I think we’re gonna be taking a little road trip 





up to Jim Thorpe sometime in the next two weeks before I leave for California to 
visit my sister. It is now 5:54 PM. This is 6:17 PM Lynne just came back from 

shopping at Whole Foods. I just finished up taking out the garbage outside because the trash cans weren’t brought back in after they were emptied. I came back in and 

just wanted to talk to my juicy. It’s ginger rails that were bought more little bit yeah so I just said I told him off for another day. But as soon be walking after she takes care of her business.

No comments: