Monday, July 29, 2013

Last Weekend of July: Good Times Come On!

Good morning America its time to have NICE Summer weather for a 
Sunday in South Philly

change!!
Yesterday, Friday, was a mild a really nice day out. Work went pretty well I wasn't really in the mood to work much. I finished the Welfare Wakka. I wanted to get out right away for a change.
SEPTA After Work
It was time to c0me home and got some relief from the week. I even did a little cleaning to help my relief.  I chilled out at Pat's. His WIFI from next door is down and he has to use the WIFI from the Kabobbish and it is quite slow and ineffective. The reason is that there are 2 walls and it crashes a lot. I should invite him to my place to browse
I have not been in the mood to blog or take many photos in the past 10 days or so. I hope to get outta of the funk and start a hobby with my photos. I mean folks have told me that I should show them.
The Tempest at Clark Park Saturday July 27th! Way Cool
Friday 5:30 at Starbucks
the Internet since the place is clean. went to bed it was a very quiet day in the neighborhood and I got paid. I paid the landlord and got some cash.
I am now typing this on a Saturday am and I went to the men's meeting  at 8. It What's a really good meeting  i was little bit late. I followed
The Tempest at Clark Park
advice and hung out with the man did not want to talk to any of the women. One day at a time my friends.  and meet Larry for coffee at Starbucks and hit a 2nd meeting. then i will then go and buy my August Transpass which is NOW  $91


I decided I had enough with not having glasses. Just made a down payment of $320 for 2 pairs. It's going to be 550 for two pairs. After that and getting a  Transpass   I decided off the top my head to go to to see William
Shakespeare's the Tempest at Clark Park.
There were a ton of people there and it was a perfect night out. So if they let me out of the home.
Sunday I started my day by meeting a friend at the Gold Standard at
I then got my laundry and got some food. Pat came over to my place to hang out. THAT was something different. It was pretty mellow. The evening ended with a good conversation.  Good weekend indeed!
48th and Baltimore Ave. We did some catching up and we walked her dog to the enclosed dog park on Chester Ave. It was very pleasant. I next caught the 13 trolley towards Center City to then go
Add caption
to Bar None. I next met Drew. We had lunch at a Lebanese place and met up with  his friend Steve  in South Philly with for  a car show and street fair, it was cool to be in a different part of the city. We had 3 HOUR downpour that started at 3:30. I just read that 8 INCHES fell in South Philly and parts of New Jersey. That was an "end times" downpour. 
Enjoy yourself and be safe.😎

I heard folks are trying to protect this iconic advertisement!
-Mark


No comments: