Thursday, July 18, 2013

Time to Go Back to School

I was noodling around in the web and digging up old photos from the 70's. Gee whiz, we were a motly bunch. Drinking, wearing stupid clothing. No wonder I need to go to Great Britian to learn how to meet women.


I guess the next time I go to a British night club, I will swinging like Austin Powers. Just buy this woman's products or go to her pick up classes Its hot as hell,and my landlord left the country till August 7. Here is his email. He is a pretty fellow.
Hot and Hazy at the 56th Street Station
Mark and Xiaomin,

I hope you are both managing to keep cool in this unusually hot weather. I was in my first floor apartment yesterday, and it was unexpectedly tolerable, with the overhead fan helping.

I will be out of the country until August 7th (Italy, Poland, academic conferences), and will try to check my email regularly, but I know from past trips that there are sometimes problems getting online. Hopefully you will not have any significant problems during my absence.

No comments: