Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Is it a Full Moon?? July 15

Well it was an interesting day to start the week. It started off okay though I did wake up later than I wanted. Once I started thinking about the night before with my mooching,  I wrote a blog was very  provocative about the Zimmerman case.
Clean by Peter
No need to get into that again I just said my peace And pissed off the usual suspects.
I got into work and I must had five people walk in it wants with everybody asking me questions at once. I literally just slammed the phone on my other client womanize like leave me alone.
Resting at Pats after Recording
Another surprise I found out I left a pear sitting at my desk over the July 5th weekend. The mice that live at our workplace had a little festival of my desk but my friend Peter

A Message at Work
cleaned up and organize my desk. cubicle mate took  pictures of the mouse poop in our area and showed it to me. That's how my day started.
Who's THAT!??!?
Yep the mooching at the food the mouse poop it's just glorious but I'll look back on this one day and just go' oh my!!".And don't pretend I'm gay either.
The last we did some recording today it is so humid out so I'm hoping I don't get a disturbing phone call tonight and jump into the shower.

No comments: