Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Random thoughts in the middle of the night.........

Random thoughts in the middle of the night.........

After waking from a silly dream, I went
back to sleep.
Before I was to sleep,  I thought about this quote 
which I saw in health class back
in my seventh-grade health class with 
Ms. Hirschman. It was a poster above the
blackboard (remember those??).
The poster had a photo of a seagull with
these words citing Jonathan Livingston Seagull.
This was a popular book  One of the inspirations for this book was Norman Vincent Peale who wrote the book the power of positive thinking
in the 70's. I am related to parts of the Peale family...(Name Dropping...)
 
Here is the quote.
 
"If you love something set it free. If it comes back it's yours, if not, it never was."

I figured I'd write this now while it's fresh in my mind in the middle of the night.

I then decided to look it up on the web and came up with this page

Is a blog called the D WORD: divorce is not a dirty word.
It was written by woman who just recently went through the force and is very relevant to where I met my life.

 
The writer of this blog named Mimi, wrote a few quotes 
from Rumi a 13th Century Persian poet, jurist, 
theologian, and Sufi mystic.   

 
"Embark On the journey of love. 
It takes you from yourself to yourself."

 ðŸ˜Ž

No comments: