Friday, July 12, 2013

July 11th: My Vacation Wind Down!

A view from a hole on the floor of the Barnegat Light!
Today I got up late and then had breakfast and made my second meeting for this vacation. It was decent. The topic about alcohol and other drugs that you may have to take after operations and the like. Folks gave their views on it and it was pretty enlightening there's people that suffered from anxiety related issues
Breakfast!
just as yours truly which was cool.
I got a ride home as well.
Then came home and mom and I went to Barnegat lighthouse. We first had lunch at Andy's which is been there forever it was a nice lunch and then I myself went out the 213 steps of the lighthouse.
Man, that was more tiring than I expected!! I had to take pit stops along the way damn I felt pretty old at that moment!.
Barnegat Lighthouse
My trip did not disappoint I got some decent pictures. A nice young woman gave me some really good idea of taking pictures through the hole on the base of the overlook of the lighthouse. Favorite definitely
Cool View
my favorite photos from the lake house because I never seen pictures that showed how high up we were quite as vividly!
After that mother and I drove back home and it was about four and we just chilled out at home till about dinner time which was 6:30.
John needed to have a nice dinner for two and so mom Alex and I went to Joeys pizza on 81st St and split a  mushroom and pepperoni pizza.  Alex really enjoyed the pepperoni and enjoy the dinner in general.  After we ate we  drove towards Beach Haven and Holgate.
A House in Holgate
Of all the parts the island I saw Holgate was in worse shape than anywhere else you could definitely see the devastation of hurricane

Add caption
Sandy vividly and up close. I hadn't seen it anywhere else on the island that was like that!! Houses lost their stairs of pieces of housework dangling from the bottom of each house and some you could see were just bulldozed away. According to a recent newspaper article only 10% of the homes have not started work as of this date!
Alex seemed to really enjoy it and my Mother was being the tour guide she seemed to be into it. Meanwhile I was taking pictures and making a video of the damage to Holgate as of July 11 2013.
We got home about 8 o'clock and Alex had his time with his  making a video of what Holgate looks like as of July 11th 2013

Add caption
electronics I had time to play on the computer and Mom played solitaire.
More destruction
Shortly thereafter around 10 John got home with Doreen and everybody's in bed beside me I'm writing this blog up and passes coming up at 9 AM tomorrow I will need to pack my stuff or a certain person will get somewhat hyped good night.
I get paid tomorrow Mike God it's been quite a week for my vacation. Now soon its back to my life of paying folks back, not spooking women and getting ready for my next trip and next move.

No comments: