Monday, July 15, 2013

July 15: Provoking Moods R Us: Zimmerman Aquitted

NOTE.............
This WAS going to be about a real "nothing day" which was yesterday the 14th. It is Bastille Day but for me it was just a funky day with the funky heat, feeling just plain ole funky. I wrote about it then I just decided to wade my sweaty left-week mind in to the cesspool of the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman case. As you can see I need to slow down and take a breather. I am glad I got this out and then I can move on to matters of my life that ACTUALLY matter.
Sunday the real last day of my vacation. I woke up did some blogging ate breakfast and went to the BarNone.. That room was packed but there are people I saw that I liked which was cool and a few of us hung out and had coffee..
Feeling Some Kind of Way
I went to the chop shop got my haircut and had a conversation with the woman cutting my hair. The topic cut two failed marriages and
Happiness at 44th and Locust
the struggles she's having and my just left their kind of like blah.
I walked home did some stuff and slept.,
Hi Jen made reservation for to see Alice then went over to Pat's. We did some recording on the new microphone that you attached to the phone and then I did a video to use the video app and mess around Making videos 4 a couple of hours.
Recording Equipment
Note to self: 1) BUY LOTS OF FOOD!!
The Kid didn't deserve to DIE
2) Don't Talk so much, 3) Don't eat other people's snacks and  4) Don't do stupid things for money before you go on a family vacation.
A Flicker of Hope
As Rosanne Rosannadanna used to say on Saturday night live:  "It's always something."
I also got some legal tips along the way. It was not a bad day but I'm feeling some kind of way.
Speaking of which it's still unbelievable that that dude zooming get it gets off in a woman gets 20 years in prison for shooting a gun in the air during a domestic violence dispute in Florida ! That black screen on this page is the symbol of the injustice done in the Zimmerman Case. Go to the Justice for Trayvon Martan page on Facebook. I am sure some will be offended. Its not much then the Solidarity for gay marriage symbol I put on my Facebook page back in May 2013. Well its the old "White Privilege" thing going on! One of my friends on Facebook is already a bit perturbed at my attitude and statement. Here is a sample:
"This case is not a racial issue. It is in your mind but not a racial issue. This case "The Zimmerman" case is about self preservation in the face of brutality; this case was about the law and how it is meted out in your own society. You are not a victim. You are a uninformed participant in the Injustice System,.
Boy if my friend from Arizona sees this he is going to say FU and REALLY mean it. I note that most of the folks who defend Zimmerman are white. Gee, that took my VAST powers of observation to figure THAT out!! (sarcasm intended) This issue like guns gets the more conservative friends of Facebook posting: It should be easy to find after you click on the link
mine to react. I can bet my paycheck on that. I think calling for gun control beats race in getting folks to rip in to me. I am unapologetic in my liberal views. I do try to listen but I know I ain't gonna change no body's mind. That is the political reality that we are stuck in the Obama era. Well, one of my conservative  friends took the bait on my comment on the Zimmerman Trial. here is is his
"Too sad,these people with their "acts of "solidarity" over Trayvon Martin.Sad because they have NO information to say that the charges against Zimmerman were even justified,let alone protest the verdict.None of us were there,so mind of us should be involved with it.I could understand it,if there was something grossly obvious that Zimmerman acted unlawfully.The only thing that is known that he did wrong was keep following Trayvon,when 911 instructed him not to.But I wouldn't listen to them either,"
 Oh well. I got to shower. Its hot! I have to get on a better mood. I have to go to work today and I want to start it off right. I am glad I got this off my chest. Its kind of heavy.

No comments: