Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Monday July 8th at 46th Street in Brant Beach

 Yesterday July 8th, I woke up a lot later than I did on Sunday. I  had some breakfast,
At Kubel's Too Good food bad service
finished up my blog from the day before and then went to the beach. I went to see the huge  mounds as it were and the dredging equipment that they've been using to prepare the beach. There is also a small lagoon where little kids were swimming because it was warm unlike  the ocean which was about 59 degrees.
Looking at the Bay from our place.
 It was  significantly more humid but still what it was very cold yet it was comfortable.
The kids were taken to an arcade which they enjoyed immensely.
Alex and John
It was called Heartland  Amusements.
I ate a bunch of leftover pot roast salad took a nap we then went to Kubel's Too for dinner. Let's see, the  food was good the service was stinky and slow. During one point while eating Mary just needed a glass of wine  instead a   glass of some formaldehyde that look liked water and I am told tasted like apple vinegar.
Anna
On the way home we parked behind the St. Francis Church and checked out a beautiful sunset.
Alex and Anna
Playing games near
the server in garage
That was pretty cool. We all came back and mellowed out and then it was time to retire for the evening. I stayed up to get all my photos in a row and I get some photos from Mike. He has a real nice digital camera.
Mike's Photo looking at the beach.
Oh yeah, the WIFI is flaky at best. I have been using an unsecured network called Netgear most of the time I have been here. Well today Tuesday, I had to sit on a beach chair like the kids to get this Zoom WIFI to work on this blog about yesterday.
I am reposting this blog since I lost the email version of the blog and can not find it in the trash. Its now 5:04 pm and Mike and Mary have left. This is my 3rd edition of this blog post since I ALSO had the wrong date on the title and the 1st sentence of the blog. Its now 5:36pm. I also added this short video of the beach  at 45th Street.
Service?? Did you say service!?!

No comments: