Monday, July 08, 2013

LBI: Day 2 July 7 2013

July 7th It's beautiful here nice breeze cloud the skies got really lucky this week. You would like it here.
My second day at Long Beach Island is pretty damn great. Got up this morning And walked
Party!
from 46 street 8th  street for a meeting on the beach. It was an OA MEETING but still very good.  
It was 2 ladies and I, The terminology is
My Mother and I watching the sunset.
virtually the same so one of them with cross addicted to alcohol. They were very nice.
 
I walked back it's nice breeze  It was one of the most pleasant walks I have taken!
Lydia
 
Anna Opens Her Presents



When I got home I chilled out with my brothers playing in the weeds chewing the fat and just generally hanging out.
Today we are celebrating my Niece Anna's birthday. She is now 8 years old.
Mike Swatting a long fly!
Mary
Mary and Mike
We are finished dinner and we Celebrated Anna's birthday with presents and cake. It was really nice the whole family was there and a
Heidi and Debbie



 good time  Was had by all!! At 8:30 we went see the sunset
Dave at Anna's Birthday
on the bay. We took a walk across the street behind the Catholic Church. It was a bit of a dud but it was really very pleasant for all of us.
John Throws a Curve.
I enjoyed it very much! We got back and we just hung out.
 I then I watched  some dumb TV show about a guy who takes really badly run bars and make some better. Twas a goofy show,I don't have a TV,it's kind of fun to watch.
Doreen and John
Dave, Debbie,  and the girls left 
Anna and Alex
because they have  Summer camp for dance for two weeks and that was the the way the day ended on this Summer Day in July. I made a mashup video of the day on YouTube and it should be fun to check out. Hope you find time to check it out!!
The Family at the Bay
Well, its time to get outside and enjoy the beach.

No comments: