Friday, July 19, 2013

July 18: HEAT WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An Iraqi Dinar
OK, the first thing I am going to say is that its HOT!! Yesterday was the HOTTEST day of the year by FAR! I started my day waking up early so I will get to sunrise to lead. On the way to the meeting, I spilled coffee on the SEPTA bus and the driver had to STOP the bus so I could clean up. I did lead the meeting and I was so damned HOT at 8 am! I did feel decent till I got 2 emails that slammed me for sending too much email. Well, this week seems to be that kind of week.
I met up with Gwynne at Kabobbish and we did some catching up. She liked my place and we cooled off in my glorious AC! I then I went to Pat's and did some recording.
This recording I made of "Mad World" was made in the extreme heat with no AC at 10pm yesterday July 18th 2013. I used a mini-microphone and a video App that creates the special effect.
Someday when I feel more up to it I will attempt to "Break Rapport". Its the opposite of what I tend to do so it can't be a BAD Idea.
This heat is supposed to go on to next Tuesday. Let's try to stay cool and not act a fool who does socially AKWARD sh#t. I find that I do less of that when I am depressed.
Have a good one.

Grumpy Man on Bus

No comments: