Sunday, July 14, 2013

Saturday in Philly and Pitman NJ

Ye Olde Route 55
I woke up extra early since I was not able to sleep. I finished up for blog about yesterday and went to the men's meeting.
After that meeting I hung out and then I went to Rittenhouse Square to meet a friend. I paid him back and I then met Larry at Starbucks. I We had coffee and talked and I paid him back as well.
Drew at Work
I went to another meeting which was cool then I hung with with Pat came we work on getting the the microphone that attaches to the iPhone to work. We had to buy a new adaptor. We went to the 40th Street Radio Shack. I met this cute saleswoman name Mariah. I had seen her before at a Center City Radio Shack last year. Anyway we got the adaptor and the mini-microphone worked. we did some recordings but are  still are working on getting the right sound.
Next I met some friends for dinner in Pitman at Vince's Italian Eatery.  I just wanted to rent a car because I needed to shower and time. I got there very quickly and had a nice chicken cheese steak. It was a nice time with all
The Crew at Vince's Italian Eatery

the good folks from the 408 bus. I went back the Pats and we hung out. I went home and texted some folks on Facebook. That was very fun and I'll call one of them back tomorrow she's on the road trip back home to Florida. I knew her from college at IUP
The Looming Cloud.
George Zimmerman was found not guilty of killing that kid in Florida from what I gather the prosecution was incompetent and the dude was black.
Next, Sunday the last day of my vacation.
Tattoo on Neck.

No comments: