Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Early July


RMonday, July 1 started off with rain and a good meeting work was very interesting but it was not bad bad day at work at all.
I'm sort of in a blasé moowhere things that generally excitement don't really excite me but I do I vacation with family
I love this food at Kabbobish!! 
that'll be fun on the most part other than that I'm very tired but trying to use the tools that I've been given and trying to have the patience and the will.
 Well those days going to Baltimore are done today is Wednesday I was really tired now and feel like going anywhere so I'm running late to work.
I have group tonight and then I turned meeting tomorrow so I know just to get up out of bed and think of and just think about the topic.
July 4 was quiet I'm going to meeting walk to the parkway see the activities getting built-up and then I walked home and chilled out and then I went to another meeting that was a nice quiet day just yesterday me today was not too bad I work my butt off in this day and got some stuff done and found out that student loan cleared the bank.
I was not ready for this automatic payment to start for 2 months. Thank God I have friends who were able to help me get over the hump :)
Next the start of my vacation!

No comments: