Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July 9


Free Bird
Today is Tuesday and I had  breakfast of bacon and some puffed rice cereal and then Mike and Mary played miniature golf and I went to the bookstore which was fun. I saw a Steve Harvey book on how to be a man. This dude has  and Alex did a swim lesson. I  went  inside Oh Fudge for the first time ever! We  went to the beach it was foggy as all hell and there's some stupid kid tempting fate with his Doritos by attracting a bunch of dolls how galling!!
Anna and Mary at Oh Fudge
And it was swell. I chilled out and I slept and we had a dinner with big burgers and I have antioxidants since I ate  a  package of strawberries which was supposed to be used for other people's yogurts but will have to do something.
John on the Beach.
My Mother has worked on a jigsaw puzzle for something like five hours she's made a lot of progress and it is 9:30 PM and everyone has gone to bed. I then was reading Men's health. Wow, what a depressing mag to read. Fit dude hot chicks and an article about suicide. Yuck!
That is BIG!!
This Kid KNOWS good service
I am on vacation and Pat will be visiting Friday morning at 9am and we will have a nice time. He needs the time off from his job which has really began to really suck for him. He wants to quit. He needs to take his vacation and sick time. I know the feeling.
I need to upload these photos on Picasa so I can share more photos. I am thinking that some folks do not want to read all of this so this is why I want to get this done while I am here. I know when I get back, I will get caught up in paying off 2 of my friends for a total of $150.00 and get my place cleaned up.
At some point Dean will move in and I would like to get the place fixed up. Lord knows getting a woman in my place will be a wait. Its like that when I end a relationship. Maybe with luck a long drought will not happen this time but that is really something I need not dwell on.Later my friends...and friends to be!

No comments: