Saturday, July 13, 2013

Last day at LBI and Back to Philly

Pat and his cycle!
Yesterday was my last day at the island. i got up a little late and served myself some coffee and cerial to start my day. Pat was late getting to LBI but we had a nice
Riding the 80 Bus to Olney
time. We  went to the custard hut and to 6215 Bayview Ave. I  packed up and we chilled out and my Mom finished up a puzzle. It's cloudy and starting to rain. I expect to be on the road for 2 hours and then another two hours probably an hour for the train. We got to Horsham. I was  just going to go straight to the train station but other plans later came up.
Pat Riding Route 72
 We left LBI at 2 PM and got to Horsham  around 4pm Instead of waiting for the Hatboro train, I used Google Maps to catch the route 80 bus. My mom dropped me off and the bus showed up.
5 MINUTES later. Well the ride went smoothly but we got To Cheltenham Ave and traffic was unbelievable and the lights just keep turning red!! The bus driver mentioned it as well.  It was raining like crazy for the whole ride!! The bus went past19th and Cheltenham Streets at 4:52pm.
At the Custard Hut
This bus took me to Broad and Olney where I caught  the Broad Street line
John back from the Pool.
to Center City. I ended up on the Broad-Ridge Spur which dropped me off at 8th and Market. I then got the PATCO to 16th and Locust which was good since it was raining outside!  I made it to make the shoppers meeting.
Exit 27 of the Pa Turnpike
  that was okay, but a bit disappointing...
I then ran into someone from
the program and we talk until I got on the  trolley and the EL to get home. When I got home I took care of my student loan business and my hard drive backup. I was kind of tired but I ate dinner with Pat. I am sure he is GLAD he did not take a certain person with him. It would been Fuucccc##d up. Well, I have to backup the entire drive all over again. This will take about a week. I have a program called CrashPlan.
The Broad Street Line
Speaking of computers Dean wants to buy my computer so I can get a new one we will see.
He is still in the clink and may not be staying with me force three of six months but we don't know.
It was a fun trip and I hope we get to do it again.

No comments: