Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Monday 29 July

Looking at 44th and Sansom
Jesus and my Sneakers
Monday it was an interesting day in the neighborhood I had to use some Dean Dollars which came in very handy.
I went to the sunshine sunrise and I was very late so I think really I feel better and better able to discipline myself and get there early I think that would really help or at least on time.
Work was okay saw a lot of people It went well then I met Carolyne and chilled out at the coffee place and opt right up her am application for an annuity.
Kitchen View
At the green line on 45th and Locust Pat stopped by and we all split a burrito breakfast burrito and had a sweet potato burrito as well it was very good,
As I walked Jesus down Sansom and I can feel the late summer starting to kick in where the crickets I love the sound of crickets in the summer.
The focusing on hanging with men can use and I think it's going to help out in the long run. Now off to Tuesday

No comments: