Sunday, January 09, 2011

The Week it Was. Jan 4 to Jan 7

Waiting for an Answer
Well, after the shock of the Levoy crashing down and closing parts of High Street, the week carried on in its normal fashion. I hung out with Pat and made a visit to a couple of friends places. First off we went to an apartment  of  a friend. We had to wait for them to finish a 20 min conversation. We had fun once the wait was done.

I had a Zoning Board meeting Thursday and had to get back to Millville early on the Route 408 bus. I worked hard at the welfare office and I got home on time and we had our 7 people we needed to make decisions.
Snow again
Friday I woke up to a morning snowfall. It was a light airy kind of snow and there was no gale force winds. I did have to be careful of the slick roads. It took an hour and a half to get to work at 9am. I did get some stamps for a friend while I was at it.
I got some work done at the Wakka and overall it was not a bad week to be alive.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: