Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jan 25: An Eventful Day

Yup, Its 3:20am 1-25
In West Philly
Watching the State of the Union
I got up very early to do the cat sitting and to do the shopping thing I do for my friend with the big head. I cought the 1st 408 out of Millville which is the 4:15am. This bus driver came 3 min early and left 2 min early. This is bogus since he should stick to the posted bus schedule. I did the cats which live in a nice home in University City. The shopping went ok but the bags did get a bit heavy. Work was cool since I did not schedule very many folks so I just did carfare. I left early from work to help with the Obama event we had at our house. This went very well even though some folks did not make it. The folks who came were a nice bunch. We noted not a peep about gun control. Seems the NRA has smothered any chance of realistic gun laws in this country.
Well, we are going to get some SLOPPY weather later today and tomorrow. snow, rain, sleet.  Millville may get no snow at at all and philly might get 5 inches. The weather forecasters are bamboozled by this storm or storms coming this way. We will see how this plays out. I am going to stay overnight in Philly tonite. Enjoy the video and lets find out if that Arrow Building gets torn down!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: