Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Years Day 2011

John and Bean!
Fortescue 1:11pm 
Jon and Jesus
3:10pm Jesus and I
Kay on our Porch
Got a decent night of sleep. I woke up had some breakfast. After I took my shower, I was greeted with sweet mellow sounds wafting in the air on a mild January day. So it was time to meet up with the sisters in law in Forescue New Jersey. We did meet and had some champagne close to 1:11pm 1-1-11. It was a bit too cold so we all drove  back to our house and had a fun time. It was nice to hang out and see everyone having a nice time celebrating New Years day. I just ate a chicken cheesesteak at Jamols since I was very hungry. I got a half-case of Seranic Beer. Boy they were tasty. Glad we started early. Its now about 10pm and I have been chillin since 6pm. I must say it was a very agreeable time place to spend New Year's Day to start 2011.
Well, I decided to hit the Feelies home page. They are going to release a new album this year. That is a surprise to me for sure. I will have to check it out when it comes out. Maybe WXPN will sample it.

No comments: