Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Rest of this Week

June and Jesus and their Coats!!
Last Walk with Sophie 1-20-11
Fresh Grocier 56th and Chestnut
Anything Unusual about this Man??
Midnight with Mike
3rd Friday with Isabelle
High Street Fri Jan 21st

Liz and Isabelle
Well after all the paraniod stuff I just wrote about. It was time to live out the rest of the week. Weds was a quiet fairly mild day. It was ok but I got a surprist from the bank. I then stayed overnigh in West Philly with Pat. Weds nigh we just ate and just crashed. Thursday I just got a call from my oldest customer. He said that Sophie did not need as many walks and my servicess would not be needed. It was a sad surprise for sure. I have walked this dog for over 8 years and I will miss Sophie. Next we went to Mikes and watched Piranha. It was fun and cheezy for sure. Richard Dreyfus was in the early part of the move. He gets cought up in a whirlpool caused by an underwater earthquake, all these prehistoric piranhas come from below and eat him up. This was one of the Jaws riffs the move took. We had white wine and I had 3 samosa's for dinner. After the movie Pat and I walked back to his place and the sleet and snow started to fall.  I woke up at 7:30am and saw that only a dusting had hit the ground. It was nice to be able to get up at 7:30am and make it to work by 8:30.
Friday was a decent day, get some work done and then drove the bus home. I stopped by Piking Tokyo and saw Ned and Linda eating. I then saw the Swift's and enjoyed good conversation. Next went to the Artist Consortum and saw Isabelle and Liz. When I got home, I saw the doggie surprise, the dogs have the some coat but different sizes. It was nice way to end the week and see folks I do not get to see that often. It was cool that the News of Cumberland County did a story about the Riverfront Condos right after I sent something to the BEN Column. It was gratifying for sure.

u
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: