Monday, January 03, 2011

First Monday of the New Year

Yesterday was pretty mellow.
I replaced the door handle on the side door. It was not too hard since most of the holes. Its good when holes are in the same spot. I just had to whittle away some of the wood to make the door flush. The back lock installed fine when I just used the older door lock mechanism. It was good to be able to do that stuff on my own. Jon did come over to assist with the back lock
Janet came by to pick up her mail that had been piling up. She said she had a bad cold for most of December. She gave her mailing address so we can now just forward her mail.

Well, taking the bus for the first time in 2 weeks. This should be interesting and I get to deal with my supervisor and TONS of carfare I could not get done due to the overwhelming amount of  interviews I had last week. I was to take today off but, I need this day to try to catch up. You know us LAZY public employees!
Here is a video I took this morning. Enjoy!!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: