Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Freebird!!!!

At Bridge Plaza 1-24 7:24am
Center City Philly Jan 24 8:08am
Appeal Papers
Taking the 408 home
Yesterday, I had to attend a hearing and go to 8th and Market Streets in Philly. I had to wait almost 2 hours since the hearing was at 9 and I arrived by bus there at 7:36am. Man, I was board but at least I bought my camera and took some photos and made a small video of the experience. Of course the client did not show up and I showed up at the office around 9:45am. It got real busy and my sup was in the mood to ask alot of questions. I got crap from another sup who is thankfully retiring this week. Boy this person can get away with being so rude to other co-workers. Management figures to ignore her disrepect since they are going away soon to be old and stuff. It was not the best
Anyway,  I made it. Today I have a cat to visit, shopping, Sewage and of course work. I am calling back about a possible part-time job and the bank who are being jerks.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: