Monday, January 24, 2011

Sunday Jan 23rd

Old Foglio's Building to sell Cell Phones
A Pioneer Artist on High St.
It was a day of rest. We stayed at home most of the day to stay warm and it was good to be inside in this bitter cold. The dogs kept us warm.  I did manage to go to Bogart's to Poetry on High with Rita Lyman and I brought the dogs with their coats. It was a light turnout since the weather was so cold.  I saw work being done to the old Foglio's building. Its going to be another cell phone store. I think its going to be Metro PCS. Meanwhile in the outside world. The Rachael Maddow Show looks how the GOP likes to spend on favorite constituents
2 More Artists in My Home
The Dogs and I at Bogart''s
GOP haunted by big spending, corporate favors
Chris Hayes looks at the hype surrounding Congressman Paul Ryan's expected rebuttal of President Obama's State of the Union address and the flaws being exposed in Ryan's economic roadmap and the Republican record on spending. James Galbraith, acclaimed economist and professor at University of Texas joins for analysis.  


Its going to be a busy week. I have a cat sitting job where I go each day 2x. This starts Tuesday That is a first since most cat owners have me go every 2 days. I am not going to complain since its $$ coming to me. Its now 12 degrees outside and it will not get much above 20. Oh, by the way its the Packers vs Steelers in the Super Bowl. That means the Wing Bowl can not be far away. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: