Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Riverfront Condo's In Progress: Janurary 17th 2011

Condo's 1-17-11
Garage being built
Checked out the status of the Riverfront Condo's in Millville New Jersey yesterday. I have not heard much of anything on the progress. I was walking my dog and decided to see for myself what is going on with this project. I saw some cement walls up, so they are being built. The garage on the first building is being built and when the snow clears up, the 1st floor will start to built. The first building is to be completed in 10 months. I spoke to a representative who gave me this information. Listen to the video for the details
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hi Mark,
Thank you for helping us spread the word about the RiverFront Condo Project on the Maurice River in Millville! I loved your blog and the video. I do have to correct an error in pricing. I said the highest priced condo (penthouse suite) was $329K, but it is actually $290K!! Sorry for the mistake. For additional info, please contact Wheaton Real Estate directly @ 856-327-0020. THANKS!