Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Tuesday, January 17: Work, Egg πŸ₯š Prices!!$ and Yoga


Well, I found myself waking up at 4:30 AM found sleeping on the futon, so I quickly went to my bed and went back to sleep. I have dreamt


that I was in a happy dream where I was looking reminiscing about an old apartment I lived in I don’t think I lived in it, but that’s a reminiscent thing that I did. Anyway, had breakfast

 packed my yoga stuff and headed out on the train. I thought I might miss the train, but they had to let the train go past Melbourne because they’re

 behind schedule, but the next train came at 7:36 AM and it was on time so I guess the trick worked , I got to Mikes and John we hung out a little bit and then 


I got him some money from the ATM, picked up Scripps and did some laundry two loads to be exact. Fortunately both of the dryers and washers were available

 so I was able to do two loads at the same time  It’s a cloudy

 overcast day there’s a little bit of sprinkles, but it didn’t rain with any volume so I didn’t get wet. Anyhow, there is more George Santos lies and Marjorie Taylor green just got seated on the committee. 

That 118th Congress is gonna be one hell of us  dumpster fire and put it mildly. I’m always listening to the sound of Michael. It still reminds me that song that we had in guitar mass.

 I watch his video about feel like a gangster and kingpin drug dealer Thelma Wright. Never heard of her before but I did today.  I decided to look her up on YouTube she still alive and you know living

 like a grandmother and has no regrets. No guilt about dealing heroin but that’s another commentary. But it was interesting. Well after I got the laundry I hung out with 

Mike a little bit. Had something to drink and headed 

out. I did find time to get some gear pickers pair picking stuff for eight bucks

 10 of them. I detected slight earache in my ear. Well, the teachers Chris Fluck.

 substituting today. The Debt Ceiling negotiations aren’t starting off very well. Both 

sides are holding their positions. It’s going to be a month long



 struggle, the heart and soul of the country does the Republicans 

want to cut social programs and hold the country hostage. well, the 
hot room was really really hot today. It was difficult to sit through. But I made it. I took a really cold shower, which helped and then drink lots of liquids, which also obviously needed. I stayed 

at the studio while just cooling off. Next I came home on the subway and had dinner and talked on the phone a little bit. It was a nice uneventful day and before and few, and in between between now and the end of this month. 

No comments: