Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Wednesday, January 18: $1000 🦷 and Gas Leak Check

Today I got up and couldn’t find my ear stuff for a while and I ended 

up showing up at 8:25 AM. The train was pretty jampacked because it’s not the holiday season is over until well there’s Presidents’ Day that’s the next holiday were people might 

not show up for work.  I ended up at Mike’s and put in my ear stuff. I’m not sure I’m putting it in right I don’t know 

whether I’m just use that blue thing is us to suck out the earwax. I am not sure at all. Anyhow, I have a consult with the dentist today at 2:15 PM in the same 

building as my dentist but on the second floor. I hope the consult is $150 like I heard. I don’t think they are going to do squat except tell me what’s wrong.. This is what we’re gonna do and make another


 appointment Mike’s new monitor is out for delivery but we don’t know what that means because unlike Amazon and they give you a time. I 

don’t want that stolen. I put two used monitors out front in the trash but the trash people never picked it up, so they’re still

sitting there. we talked to Limbo and they say they might pick it up tomorrow. just look at the weather forecast and it’s supposed to be rainy and nasty. I 
think I’ll go out and get the quarters for Mikes laundry today. I don’t want go out in the rain cause it supposed to rain tomorrow. Well, I’m catching up on all the 


George Santos bullshit. He was supposedly a drag queen in Brazil. He was out and buy another drag 

queen. He was pissed at him because he probably stole something. Also, I saw this


on TikTok that a Texas legislator once all foods made from aborted fetus is to be labeled. Now you 
know that doesn’t exist. In fact, the HuffPost had to label the article that it doesn’t exist!! This is just more 

performative, right wing nut job, nonsense!!😖 I showed up about 

five minutes late, but that didn’t really matter because I think Dr. Miller’s

 running behind. This will be a consult which will mean. I showed up about five minutes late, but that didn’t really matter because I think Dr. Miller’s running behind. This will be a consult which will

 mean they won’t do any work on the two sale. Just tell me what they’re going to do about it either extracted or try to do surgery on it. They almost misplaced the paperwork, but thank God they didn’t. Well, I went to Miller



‘s office 215 appointment. I was seeing around 2:45 PM. They needed to do another x-ray but they’re at least not gonna charge me for it. Well they say can save the tooth but it’ll cost a cool $1500 without insurance

. I’m guessing FS the insurance will cover 500 of it so it’s gonna be at least 1000 bucks. That was the price of the 

entire partial when I last got one today was just a consult. They are really slow and funny there. Well, anyhow, I 

went to class and the room is really really humid. You could literally see fog in the room. At least it seems like it or the fog machine was causing clouds and he turned it off. Fortunately.

 the windows got opened at one point which gave me the strength to carry

 on. It was a good class by afterwards. Need time to cool off to keep 

sweating. Instead of taking the train to Ardmore I’m just going straight home and 

working with during our clothes I don’t
 need. Lynne smelled gas and then we went and called the gas company and the gas company representative showed up and found that there was no gas leak. That was a relief to all of us including Pat. I also got my room organized.

No comments: