Tuesday, January 03, 2023

Tuesday, January 3: Kevin McCarthy Losing

This morning started out like most mornings. I got up and ended up talking to Pat and had breakfast. Pat offered me a ride to work and game a little bit of money and went to the ATM. I tried going to the ATM and the bank 

froze my account because I didn’t like the ATM that I was using. Anyhow, I showed 15 minutes late 
late so naturally, I had to go out in the rain and be late 15 minutes for Mike there is no problem with that and I went to the Rite Aid got some prescriptions for him.
 I had one of my packets for lunch and might get some thing



 else. I talked on the phone and then saw that Kevin McCarthy was being voted on it as speaker of the house. As of 3:37 PM he’s lost two rounds by only getting 203 votes when he needs 218 votes to be 

speaker. The extreme right wingers/insurrectionist won’t vote for me and

 now he’s made deals with them. That’s a big story for today the football

 player got injured. He is in the hospital in intensive care, but it looks like he’ll survive.  Thankfully right. 
now at this moment, it stopped raining which makes things a lot easier when walking. I can’t really use the phone that well when it’s 
raining outside for the

obvious reason. Well, I took the class and it was pretty darn hot because of the mild weather. When I got dressed, I couldn’t find my glasses. I was kind of flipping out a little bit. I looked again
 in my backpack, and they were very deep in the backpack. I’ve gotta be a little more careful about that because I can’t really can’t read the phone without my glasses. Patrick is gonna pick me up at 6:10.. The House of Representatives adjourned after taking 3 votes for speaker, they could not get

 enough votes. This is unprecedented. This kind of thing hasn’t happened in 100 years in this country.

No comments: