Thursday, January 26, 2023

Thursday, January 26: 2nd Day in Florida

Good day. I woke up around 8 AM to get ready to go with Larry

 and meet his friend for breakfast. Went to this really cool little 

breakfast place it has organic food and hodgepodge of stuff. I 




got myself an oatmeal cookie and had some banana bread. I also 

had Half so we have coffee concoction. It was good. They phoned up the soil,

 which was very interesting. They were doing a whole massive construction at the parking lot of the building which was funky. It was a nice time. And then came back and re-addressed my wound and did

really good job of putting on the bandage this time around. I guess with practice etc. It’s now 10:10 AM. Larry 
and I are going to go to the target and 

get myself some flip-flops so I can do the Florida thing  like not having wear my sneakers. It’s overcast & we just had a little spotty rain. The rest of the East Coast it’s pouring rain. Anyhow, 
after breakfast week, I mellowed out at Larry’s and he did some busywork. We then went out to a buffet. After the Buffay, we did an errand and then Larry ran into one of his neighbors. He’s from New Jersey and
lives there, but has a condo here. His son has a business putting up 

scoreboards/message boards. Very demanding they’re making good money. This guy seems like he’s pretty well

 off. He definitely looks like well off man enjoying himself. His apartment

 looks completely different from Mary’s. He just has it set up differently. It’s now 2:15 PM back at Larry‘s house  This guys tick-Tok’s‘s are really good. He do spells a lot of myths!! after we got to Larry’s house 

both of us took a nap, and it was really
 nice. And I saw the porch for a little while. That’s always really nice after that we watch some TV, news and conversation. Domino’s Pizza. They almost gave us no pizza sauce in the pizza so we had to wait a little bit longer for the pizza.

1 comment:

QofArdmore said...

Poor Larry, I guess he got into a state where he wanted to change his name to Mary?