Sunday, January 22, 2023

Sunday, January 22: Driving Back From Maryland 🎲


I got a feeling like I had a pretty good rest and that really comfortable bed. Wendy breakfast and I just was not hungry one bit. I had maybe 11 or two bites

 out of there. Took it for leftovers. I was just feeling really just mellow

. I didn’t even drink that coffee. They provided either. we 

then packed up all our crap and put it in the bulbous. Rent-A-Car the Ford 

escape. After we packed, we went to Susan‘s house, which is 

in the middle of the woods, and Sarah goodbyes and picked up some of the frozen

 Indian food we had brought with us. There was no freezer in the
room 

and we kept it at Susan‘s house. We then made our way out of the woods and onto 95 

and 495 to 476 and come back to Ardmore at around 1:30 PM. well, I got back in to Ardmore and took back all the stuff from the car that was pack for the 

trip. I didn’t took a slight nap in the speedy rain started. 

Got to see Herman. The cat is looking really cute and stuff and ate the remainder

 of my breakfast. I just didn’t feel like eating earlier. I’m 

It is now 3:17 PM and go to watch doc Martin. Well, we watched doc Martin but then the system petered out so I’m taking a look at my weird wound. I 

have near my butt it’s very red and funky looking and then we’re gonna try to solve a Google password. that Lynne has. It is now 4:30 PM. When we finished watching doc marten 
and had leftovers from breakfast. Mellowed out and then fix the I mean treated the wound in my back. Seems to be some infection so we put stuff
 that she had on it and a 

bandage so hopefully that’ll help. Meanwhile, I got a picture of it and sent it to my doctors office. Let’s see what happens there.



No comments: