Friday, January 13, 2023

Friday, January 13: Work & Biden Classified Documents


Hey boys and girls it’s Mark your friendly neighborhood blogger that has a blocked it only about a couple people read one in particular. Anyhow, I 
woke up and it was still pretty mild. It looked like it. It just rained, but fortunate to get caught up in it. Got the Mikes. Did the thing ate my breakfast there because I didn’t have time

 to eat breakfast. I woke up late. I had three bananas and then I had something for lunch. It was tasty one of those packets of Indian food. I then did a massive cleanup behind his old TV which doesn’t 

work so we’re going to throw that out Tuesday night.  There’s a lot of stuff them sweep up that’s all I can say about that. Anyhow, I then went to CVS got myself iced 

tea and then got some toilet paper and paper towels for Mike’s place because I’ve been using them a lot. It’s now 2:59 PM. I’m about to sign out and I might hang out for 

another 15 minutes.  my ear is still clogged since the festivities didn’t really work. It’s frustrating, but what can I say. The treasury department took measures in to 
hold off the debt ceiling crisis till early June or late May. This could be 

a huge problem because the house Republicans want to get deep spending cuts in exchange for debt limit increase. They

did this before in 2011 and Obama agreed to some cuts. It’s 3:20 PM and I’m hanging out at Mike’s  after work and then I’m going to head to yoga. The weather is going to get colder hour by hour until we’re really in real winter. The big news for conservatives the Biden ministration is after your gas stove look out! There was a report that gas stoves call 17% of the childhood asthma, and it was a suggestion
to switch to electric

 to There’s no plan in  place. Oh I went to class and it was pretty . 
crowded but I made it through. Then wobbled home and made it to the big time and had dinner. And I made plans for tomorrow. I’m going to hang out with Wayne at two. I don’t know if I’m gonna be able to make yoga just because eating right before class is really somewhat dangerous. Not dangerous but you know what I’m saying.

No comments: