Monday, January 23, 2023

Monday January 23: Early Start w/Rain & Rental Return


This morning I had to get up an hour early because Mike was going to go to a dental appointment and get his teeth removed at. 8:15 AM. Turns out he didn’tbut he wanted me to come in early so that’s what I did. I came 

in early with my rental car and I was really lucky to find a spot at 15th and Pine. That car was too bulbous to try to parallel park so I was really fortunate. I signed in by pulling in front

 of Mike’s place yeah we’re just about to start work on , the left side of the street to dig up electrical cables they’re gonna be working on it from today 23 January to February 23. They got all

 kinds of hammers and construction men here and the whole



 streets blocked for the next month. I dropped off my rental car at one 

Bala plaza , which was good I’m glad I did that I was really relieved .  

I then decided to take an Uber back because Password made me wait too long in the pouring rain. I think came back. Had a little bit to eat and have lunch. We’re going to



 contact Uber and take Mike to 8th and Spruce to the University of Pennsylvania Hospital formally called Pennsylvania Hospital. 
I’m gonna walk to 15th and Spruce and pick up the amoxicillin. Then I could spin prescribe that little sore in the back is somewhat painful. It’s still drizzly rain. I went to CVS and picked up my amoxicillin and then I also picked up some heavy duty Band-Aids, and some spray Benadine to spray on it before I go to yoga so I have it protected from my sweaty mat. It’s now 2:48 PM. I have



 an hour before I need to shop to class I’m gonna go to a coffee shop in hit a bathroom and take care 
of it. Well, I did do that but I don’t know how well I put the Band-Aid on, but I think I got it covered.
 I wanted to be covered before hitting the yoga mat. I did take one of my pills even those couple hours after I ate, I want to start circulating through my body to get rid of this painful sore on my back. Well 3:48 PM. I gotta go to yoga now. 

No comments: