Monday, January 02, 2023

Monday, January 2: A Quiet Day. NFL Player Almost Dies.

Good morning. It is the second day of 2023. I had my breakfast 

and talked to Pat for a little bit who discovered what might’ve caused the mouse problem and hidden bag of dog food. So maybe 

the mouse population will go down. I got some help from the cleaning lady. She brought some stuff over which is good and I think 

I’ll bring some to Mike’s. Anyhow, when I got on the train, there was nobody on it I’m like thinking why? Then I remembered today see official holiday

 for New Year’s Day since you fell on a Sunday this year. In my case that was a good thing because it just was I didn’t have to take a day off. Anyhow, 

it’s 11:29 AM or about to go out for a nice walk in the 50° weather gonna have today. The next few days or three days it’s going to be raining as usual when it’s warm we always have rain.

 It’s 1232 and we’re walking around South Street and then back on to Lombard Street. Mike picked up a pizza. I didn’t pick up anything except a bag of chips. 

It’s really nice and mild. It’s a good day to be a husband oh, I am a husband that’s right I’m still am legally. But there are a lot of real husbands 

out there anyway enjoying the weather very nice. I’m gonna have lunch 

right now or very soon. Well, I did have lunch and forgot to go to the Rite Aid but 

I did go to CVS and get myself some stuff. I didn’t talk to 

my sister for a while a pretty long while it was good and I got the laundry done

 so that was good. I’ll go to the Rite Aid tomorrow. Well, I brought down the garage garbage and 

confirmed to the agency. They need to change my schedule from 8 to 3 to 10 to 5. I supposed

 to do yoga I’ll probably have to do an early class. I have a feeling that I 

won’t be able to make the 530 class on time since the doctor could take several



 hours but I don’t know. It’s very mild today. It’s gonna be the last 



day without rain for the next two or three days. I’m heading to 
class now. It’s 3:14 PM. I got the class and it was packed. It’s reverse of normal times when there’s not a holiday where the 4 o’clock
 is packed in seven 5 o’clock. Man was that room hot as hell it was really 

hot today. That’s because we had mild temperatures today. I hung at the studio for a while to cool

 off took my sweet old time. I then went to get refreshments and went to the 

MONDAY Night Beginners meeting. It was a decent experience. I then went to the trolley stop at 19th & Market. I got home w some coffee ☕️ from the CVS. I heard from a group text that Buffalo Bills' Damar Hamlin collapsed on the field during tonights game vs. Cincinnati Bengals. CPR was administered for 9 minutes. Game 
is on hold. My friends think the game should be suspended until later. Turns out the game was postponed for a later date at this time. It was bizarre and scary. Looking into it.

No comments: