Sunday, January 15, 2023

Sunday January 15: Church w/ Mom and Ardmore Keys


I got up around 9:30 AM this morning. I need some breakfast. I knew that Wes was coming over to drive me to my mom‘s place at the Riddle Village. We then we’re 

going to go to church at the Blessed Virgin Mary church or BVM for short. Wes was right on time at 11 o’clock and then we drove down via West Chester Pike and Route one to the Riddle Village. 

We picked up mom and went straight to the church. We made it there with about five minutes to spare before the noon start of the service. The service wasn’t too bad. The

 priest mumble a little bit, but  it wasn’t bad at all really. We then went to the Court diner, which is the diner we usually go to in media. Food was very tasty 

and I liked it. I had pancakes and scrapple. I do like that my scrapple once in a while. But I’m enjoying her meal and we enjoyed each other‘s company. Wes is able to find a handicap 



spot right in front of the place. I made it convenient to go there. It was pretty crowded. We got a nice seat.  Afterwards we dropped off mom with the flowers

 at West water and I went to Trader Joe’s and Wes drop me off and I picked up some Indian packet lunches which were about half the price of the ones I 

get it Amazon. So I’m going to try to stock up then then I did I  went there and got out of there pretty quickly considering how packed it was on Sunday. I went to the one in suburban 

Square. Next he dropped me to Rite Aid to pick up some shaving did it or leave a did it or leave it cream and I got some floss and a Pepsi as well. 
It’s on 316. I’ve got to get going now. Anyhow, got to Ardmore and that worked out very nicely took care of some business and then we went on a nice walk. It was pretty
 cold, but we were ready for the cold end and I was singing songs and stuffAnyhow, we watched doc marten, and then I got some eardrops put in me, which I think

 started to help. I brought back some food and got a ride back which was good. 

No comments: