Monday, January 30, 2023

Monday January 30: E-A-G-L-E-SπŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ˜ Back Home


This morning I got up around 8:30 AM my time, eating breakfast, and then decided I would take a little walk before settling down for a shower. I took 

a walk went to the CVS and the TD Bank got myself some drinks and some money. And then decided to go out to a little Buffay nearby just so I don’t have to spend money at the airport. Larry

 is taking me there before. I think it was one of the first places I ate at when I was visiting before. I’m not terribly hungry, but I’ll probably nibble on something. It’s

warm one today. Very sunny. It’s what people think when they go to Florida. I’m also going to be paying someone to, give me a ride one of Larry’s Friend instead of 
paying Uber. My flight

 is at 5:02 PM today. I then came back after walking and double triple

 check that I had everything and left the key on Larry’s table where he holds the TV. Larry’s Friend

 confirm that another woman is going to take me to the airport. It’s now 3:10 PM they should be here in a couple minutes, I had to put on my long sleeve shirt and my windshield coat prematurely because the 

only thing I could do to be able to carry everything back. Oh my ride was a little bit late and she took the scenic route to the airport down Congress
Avenue. I did make it in time and fortunately for me, TSA got me through pretty quickly. Unlike the plane getting to Palm Beach this plane is packed 

unfortunately got an aisle seat and my bag fits under the seat in front of me so no charges for me. So it’s 4:36 PM the planes just lift off 5:02 PM. Well, the flight went smoothly and I landed and went to catch the septa

 train to 30th St. I think I just missed one because I waited about 35 minutes

 for the train. And then caught the owl and 
came home and then I sorted out my stuff. I had some leftovers of grapes and pasta, and then I talked on the phone and got myself ready for tomorrow’s workday with a dentist appointment at 10 o’clock. 

No comments: