Monday, January 16, 2023

Monday, January 16: Jane Fonda, Yoga and Hollywood


It’s another Monday and it’s time to start another week. I did my breakfast thing and took the later train fortunately caught it and I was only three minutes

 late. Getting there at Mike’s at 8:03 AM. I felt sort of tense, but hesitate went on, I thought a little bit better and did some stuff with Mike at his place picked up a couple packages. One of 

the packages of his probiotics were stolen before I even got there because I didn’t see it. Mike had
 to order a new monitor because the old monitor broke over the weekend. 



It tipped over when he had his vertigo. Anyhow , I looked at the YouTube videos about the song disco Lady move it in, move it out, shove it in shove it out disco lady… Anyway, I had one 

of my packets for lunch and didn’t look at TikTok as much today. I was kind of burned out on it. Saw highlights of the playoff games. The Giants beat the Minnesota Vikings and we’re

 gonna be playing them this coming Sunday . If we didn’t play the Vikings we would be playing the plain San Francisco 49ers. I think San Francisco is a better team than the Giants


 for the Giants always players tough because they are a division rival. Anyhow, I hung out at Mike’s for a little while till about 3:38 PM and today turned out to be pretty sunny. 
outside which was cool. Did warm up after being pretty cold earlier

.. I was looking up Jane Fonda, and Ted Turner and other luminaries. Jane Fonda married a few men and he starred

 with Robert Redford into movies, barefoot in the Park, which is 

some mid 60s corny romp. The other movie was the Electric Horseman in 1979. The 

promotional poster is totally stupid looking shoes at sexism 
was alive and well you can’t even see Jane Fonda cause your heads. Practically up Redford’s butt. According to Wikipedia, the movie as well light. It was really promoted. I used to see 

that poster everywhere. I then went to class and the room was boiling hot. I was really hot and I think others were as well. The humidity was out of this world. I got by it and had actually put water on my head which I haven’t done lately. I only do that when
 it’s really really hot. Anyhow, I then chilled out at the studio for a while to cool off and that was a good move. Then I went to MONDAY Night Beginners. There’s only about seven of us there. I thought maybe the tenants would go up but apparently it hasn’t. I then found myself really really hungry. I had dinner and then I had for the bars that I bought and they were really good and I had a falling asleep on the futon again wish is comfortable but sometimes I don’t get to sleep I need. But it was OK. 

No comments: