Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Tuesday, October 18: First Day @ Millbourne


I got up today at 9:30 AM to get ready to go to work for the first time at a real job since last December. That’s about 10 months ago. Yes I 

have worked as a caregiver for a couple weeks and I was in a vaccine study better than that thatI got up today at 9:30 AM to get ready 

to go to work for the first time at a real job since last December. That’s 

about 10 months ago. Yes I have worked as a caregiver for a couple 

weeks and I was in a vaccine study, but I didn’t Matt I had really been working. I was comfortable. 

Today I just did jack of all trades stuff moving boxes, throwing stuff away, replacing

 toilet seats and learning that Punch in clock, etc. That place has so many odd rooms it’s not even funny. I work from 11 AM to 4 PM after that, I went to my 

appointment and decided I would just chill out instead of running to go to 

Yoga and Bryn Mawr. I just wasn’t in the mood or hustle like that. I 
think I’ll do it tomorrow but today I didn’t have my backpack with me and didn’t pack my  belongings. Anyway, today got a lot cooler than last couple days. It’s definitely seasonable out here. It’s now 835. I’m having dinner now. I think I’ll have my chicken cheesesteak left over that I had for lunch. 

No comments: