Tuesday, October 04, 2022

Tuesday October 4: Rain ☔️ & Wayne


Hello. It’s another cloudy, rainy, and cold day in the Philadelphia area. This is the third day in a row we’ve had really shitty weather. We’re talking not just a drizzle or a thunderstorm. We’re
 talking cloudy all the time rain off and on all day and chilly. Anyhow, I got up at 8:45am for 945 dentist appointment to check on my teeth. Originally it was the left side it was hurting but the right upper side they found that one of my teeth had a really deteriorated crown so I have to get a new crown. They pokedaround an hour and 
prescribed me some antibiotics in Seattle and stuff. Booze

 out or whatever. I just got a root canal that tooth in February of this year. They 

didn’t put a new crown they drilled through It, I was not happyr that’s 

another 300 bucks and two appointments and waiting three weeks for the real crown.

They assured  me that they expect the temporary crowns you just pop sup pop off and I can just put it 

back in. Oh joy. Anyhow, I came home took a nap decided not to 

head to Ardmore because it’s too much to do and headed down to CVS. 

When I discovered I lost my script paper. I’m hoping the doctors office 

got through. It’s 2:28 PM. I’m next going to meet Donna for her yoga class. Well, I decided that I would not

 go to Ardmore and then try to run around to Wayne because it was just too much in this horrible

 weather. I did go to CVS and pick up my script. I lost a script package but fortunately I was able to call in to the dentist. So I took my time, and the dentist took about 20 minutes 

to call in but they did call in. They didn’t want to covaation snacked myself with a Samosa
. I did take some pictures of two places where
Pat used to live. One the neighbor hasn’t changed at all and the other neighborhood has completely been transformed into a bunch of apartments and Morris you have to come. I took the EL to 30th St. Station. It is now 3:53 PM

in my train to Wayne is coming at 3:55 PM. That’ll give me plenty of time to walk to the studio. I brought my umbrella I stuffed my pocket and away we go. And you have to tap the card even get 
it to the station shell see it in the morning no take it back. Anyhow they closed one of the cars so we’re all stuffed in here. The guy asked if we kept our cards 

that doesn’t make sense because you have to talk to Kati even get into the area 

to board the train at 30th and 15th but who cares. I arrived at Wayne 
on time and I’m walking up Lancaster Avenue. Fortunately the rain is 

reduced to a mess right now so it’s not horrible to walk it but it is cold and clammy 

with a 10 mile an hour breeze. Wayne is very pretty I must say. I forgot

 that the fridge yoga studio closest to 5 PM in between the morning and

 evening classes. So for 50 2 PM so I git to wait about eight minutes or so 

for the doors open so I’m sitting in this nice  Roach/Brookshire Hathaway place. 

They probably saw some really expensive property here. for the yoga studio was opening the 

best build area. I know that now. I signed in and signed up for a five class special

 because it was the only way to get him for half decent price. Anyhow, I went

 to the class, and it was pretty full, but just enough room. They had some similar 

poses to spectrum such as the balancing poses, etc. it was 90° in 

there not 105 or 110. They don’t have showers they don’t supply mats and they don’t supply towels, so I know that now. My friend said that she would  
bring her extra mat with her so that saves me. I also don’t , have any need to bring replacement clothes because there is snow showers. She drop me off at the 
Hughes Park station of them Norristown I speed line and it’s now 7:24 PM and I’m looking forward to eating something. Well, I came home and had some leftover pasta talked on the phone. Tomorrow is the last of the nasty rainy days!!😎

No comments: