Monday, October 03, 2022

Monday October 3: Rain ☔️ & Cool Day


Today I woke up around 10 o’clock and you know I had trouble stirring myself because it was cold and clammy. I found out why

 it was cold and clammy because my bedroom window was open but I didn’t realize that till couple hours later. Today 

continues the streak of cold wet days that we’ve been having due to the remnants of hurricane in which Smiths Florida by the way, one of the two senators and 18 Congress people voted

 down eight to the room state that they represent. That is the state of the modern 

republican party. I threw in a load of laundry and got ready to go to yoga, 

which starts at 4:00 PM. It’s still rainy and nasty so I just took the L and arrived

 just in time. I just brought my new yoga mat. It’s now 3:58 PM. I got 

to get going. Well my 75 minute class wasn’t too bad I forgot to tell people

 I was going to class, so I was starting to wonder if they’re going to get 

upset but I had I push that out and they weren’t upset so I moved on. It’s 

still raining but right now as of 5:53 PM. It’s not
 raining as bad as it has been. Anyhow, the meeting ended at about 8 PM and I’m going to talk to a couple people I think. He ho, it’s still miserable chili so gonna deal with that and Hill and eat.

No comments: