Monday, October 10, 2022

Monday, October 10: Dentistry, Rest๐Ÿ™ and Meeting


Today I have decided to take a break from waking up early and go to yoga class after that exhausting class yesterday weather room temperature of 116° in the room. I also


have a dentist appointment where I have to get a temporary crown put on my tooth. Apparently I have a new dentist and I didn’t know it. I usually
see Dr. Turner 
just hasn’t been around they expand the practice and apparently hired a new female dentist she looked at my tooth and I guess she’s the one working on me because I’ve been waiting here 
since 1145. We have a lot of rooms but I think she’s the only dentist

 because it’s a holiday relate to government and bank holiday only. 

How much formula told it to other dentist on vacation. Do you know the holidays when most people make 

appointments but I digress. Anyhow, after that dental appointment 

truly took a long time and wiped me out, I went home and mellowed out for 

a while. A long time I did mellow out for sure. I talked on the 

phone and then I thought I’d go to Melbourne to check out my job thing, but it’s 

Columbus Day/indigenous peoples day and it was closed. I applied for the

 job at in Spira tech. Again. Then I took a nap. ๐Ÿ™z anyhow, I decided to grab a supercoffee and Russell my ass out of the futon and

 go to MONDAY Night Beginners meeting. Yeah I was going to the meeting


. I was walking downtown. Some woman’s dog charged at me and she called
 me an asshole. God I want to sit there and argue with the mentally addled jack ass woman, but I kept it moving like she told me to do because I am 

obedient. That was supposed to be sarcastic. If anyone out there is questioning it. I think I need to go take a trip somewhere. I haven’t traveled
anywhere in a while to do before I could frigid cold stuff.

No comments: