Friday, October 28, 2022

Friday, October 28: Job Decision


Hello there I woke up after a full sleep because I was thinking too much about making a decision about work, etc. I managed to 

eat breakfast and get my stuff prepared. I did not, however, prepare for yoga say it was going to skip. I got to work, and they were starting 
with tearing up one of the offices for painting over the weekend. I also found out

 that I’m going to be going at the Ardmore right after work. Then I’m gonna 

go to this party for AA and help clean up for it. So I did tell them, and 

they tentatively offered me to stay on the payroll. Also, I would possibly be on call
 or two miscellaneous work. But I will call on Tuesday and get confirmation of all 

that stuff. Anyhow, I did some shredding for a while and then signed


out around 4 PM. I texted I’d be at Ardmore around five but that was premature because it’s too early. So there’s that. I looked up when I can get a vaccine and 

apparently they’re only offering it in certain places and not at others. I’m gonna go to a local CVS and see if they’ll have them available. 

I figured I’d try one in Ardmore see what happens. I do know there’s

 some duck face. hi didn’t get the shot there at that CVS but I did manage to get one 

scheduled for one next Wednesday, November 2 at 2:45 PM. That’s 

the earliest I could get it done. I then grabbed some fig newtons and a 

green smoothie because I was really hungry and feeling fatigued. It is now 6:09 PM, I got another busy evening
 I said I’d volunteer for something so we’ll see how the evening goes. I have to get up and go downtown by 10 AM and pay the membership fee for the Plastic club. Anyhow, I did go to Ardmore and 
we’re gonna take a walk, but we decided not to because it was too cold and I was too tired. So it came back and mellowed out for a moment, and I got to nap sitting up, which felt good. I think caught the train at 8:08 10 PM which was 10 minutes later than it should’ve been which is good because I would’ve missed it otherwise I’m going to this meeting downtown. I missed the ceremony but I was there in time to help clean up and that’s what I signed up for. And the woman recognized to my wife I showed up. I think I was the last person but there’s plenty to do here it’s 9:02 PM.

No comments: