Friday, October 21, 2022

Friday, October 21: Short Work Day, Rest & Walking

Good morning after a pretty good nights sleep, I got up got ready 

to go to work and found that Bob isn’t going to be able to visit. He’s going to wait till Thanksgiving to come and visit. He 

has to do stuff with his mom‘s house. Nadine still hasn’t had her operation yet and she has a bad gum infection I just heard. I’m heading into work. One of the 

women isn’t there, but we have a list of things to do in getting the office readyfor the painters come in over the weekend. Well I got to 

work and there wasn’t that much going on because the woman said that she would
wait till after the work stone to get most of the things pinned back up. They’ll be a lot of work

 on Monday. I was able to go home early and I just decided I needed to crash and void it I crash for hours. I felt so tired that the only thing I was able to do was breathe 

and that was it anyhow it is a nice day out and I took the 105 bus to 

Ardmore to take a walk just to get out of the house after I slept. It’s now 627. We’re

 just getting out to walk now it’s still fairly mild but it’s going to cool 

off. The next week looks fairly mild. Thank God. That mid 40s stuff I’m 

just not up for. We walked and had some Indian frozen Indian dinner and I left around 10:00 PM and got home.

No comments: